Mount Olive Lutheran Church is located in Mukwonago Wisconsin. We have been blessed with an amazing gift. Jesus challenges us to love and care for one another. We are all blessed differently and those with time or money to spare should share it with those who can use it. So we would like to share this gift with agencies, organizations or individuals that serve others in our community and in the world at large.
The number and size of each gift will be based on the needs of applicants and the merits of the request. In addition to a possible financial gift all applicants will have information about their program/initiative shared in Mount Olive’s newsletter and on our website to increase awareness of your work and, by association, assist you with fund raising and, as needed, volunteer recruitment.
Any program or initiative that seeks to meet the needs of others is eligible to apply. Requests for matching funds to complement existing fundraisers are also eligible.
The biannual application deadlines are February 28th and August 31st.
- Please provide detail that supports your responses to ensure we can clearly understand the intent of your proposal.
- You may attach additional supporting information or documents as needed.
- Attach at least one letter of recommendation / support from someone you have served or an associate apart from your organization.
- Please attach any related marketing information that is available.
- An interview with the Fund Development Team at Mount Olive to learn more about your request will be scheduled as needed.
The ACTS Fund Team at Mount Olive will review all applications within 90 days. Financial requests of $10,000 or more may take an additional 90 days for an approval decision.
An invitation is extended to all recipients of a financial gift to provide follow-up information on your progress/success. This information is to be presented to Mount Olive 6 and 12 months after the gift is provided. The format of the reporting is at your discretion and is not meant to be labor intensive.